If the occupancy schedule of your favourite finca no longer appears available in the desired period, this, unfortunately, means that the desired dates have either already been rented or the owner has announced his own requirements. However, we will be happy to check availability in another period or find you an alternative finca in the same period.
Articles in this section
- How to place a booking?
- Service fee and cancelled bookings
- Maximum number of toddlers
- Guest data required for booking
- Minimum rental period, can I still book?
- Additional equipment
- Can I view my finca before booking?
- I would like to take my dog with me, what does on request mean?
- Why can't certain travel periods be selected even though they are free?
- In the booking plan of my desired finca, my arrival date does not appear to be occupied, yet I cannot select the desired date. What is the reason for this?