Unfortunately, Fincallorca does not only offer the reservation of a rental period. If you still need some time to think about it, you are welcome to make a non-binding enquiry so that you can already see the costs. If the finca has already been sold out in the meantime, we can certainly help you find a new, equally suitable property.
Articles in this section
- How to place a booking?
- Service fee and cancelled bookings
- Maximum number of toddlers
- Guest data required for booking
- Minimum rental period, can I still book?
- Additional equipment
- Can I view my finca before booking?
- I would like to take my dog with me, what does on request mean?
- Why can't certain travel periods be selected even though they are free?
- In the booking plan of my desired finca, my arrival date does not appear to be occupied, yet I cannot select the desired date. What is the reason for this?