Some of our fincas offer a reduced price for a lower number of people than the maximum allowed. This is possible because the landlord closes some rooms of his finca and can thus save cleaning costs. However, this is no reason for concern, the finca remains usable for a smaller travel group, mostly the closed rooms were surplus bedrooms or similar.
Articles in this section
- I have found my dream finca, however it is not in my budget, are discounts offered?
- Why does the night price of my booking change when I change the number of guests?
- The total price in my offer is higher than the price on the website, what is the reason for the price difference?
- What does the Fincallorca Best Price Guarantee mean?
- What does "premises remain locked" mean?
- What services are included in the rental price?