Some fincas in our portfolio have a normal night price and a "reduced" night price. The latter applies when a lower number of people rent the finca. Often, the landlord can then lock certain areas of the finca without affecting the normal use of the finca. In this way, the cost of cleaning can be reduced and this allows us to rent the finca to smaller groups for a reduced price
Articles in this section
- I have found my dream finca, however it is not in my budget, are discounts offered?
- Why does the night price of my booking change when I change the number of guests?
- The total price in my offer is higher than the price on the website, what is the reason for the price difference?
- What does the Fincallorca Best Price Guarantee mean?
- What does "premises remain locked" mean?
- What services are included in the rental price?