Our landlords determine the desired minimum rental period per stay individually. Therefore, you also determine which arrival and departure days and which gaps between stays are permitted. In some houses, arrival is only possible on certain weekdays for organisational reasons on the part of the landlord or manager. Due to the interaction of these rules, it may happen that certain arrival days and/or departure days cannot be selected in the booking form.
Articles in this section
- How to place a booking?
- Service fee and cancelled bookings
- Maximum number of toddlers
- Guest data required for booking
- Minimum rental period, can I still book?
- Additional equipment
- Can I view my finca before booking?
- I would like to take my dog with me, what does on request mean?
- Why can't certain travel periods be selected even though they are free?
- In the booking plan of my desired finca, my arrival date does not appear to be occupied, yet I cannot select the desired date. What is the reason for this?