Not all fincas allow arrival with a dog, so we offer the filter "Pets" on our page. The item "on request" means that you have to contact us before booking so that we can request a journey with pet from the owner. For this purpose, it is particularly helpful if you send us the breed, weight and age of the dog, as this can influence the owner's decision. Of course, you can also send us a picture. We will then get back to you as soon as possible so that you can proceed with the booking.
Articles in this section
- How to place a booking?
- Service fee and cancelled bookings
- Maximum number of toddlers
- Guest data required for booking
- Minimum rental period, can I still book?
- Additional equipment
- Can I view my finca before booking?
- I would like to take my dog with me, what does on request mean?
- Why can't certain travel periods be selected even though they are free?
- In the booking plan of my desired finca, my arrival date does not appear to be occupied, yet I cannot select the desired date. What is the reason for this?