Not all fincas allow arrival with a dog, so we offer the filter "Pets" on our page. The item "on request" means that you have to contact us before booking so that we can request a journey with pet from the owner. For this purpose, it is particularly helpful if you send us the breed, weight and age of the dog, as this can influence the owner's decision. Of course, you can also send us a picture. We will then get back to you as soon as possible so that you can proceed with the booking.
Articles in this section
- How can I make a booking?
- I received my partial refund after the cancellation but the service fee was withheld. What is the reason for this?
- Which customer information is relevant for the booking?
- I can't or don't want to meet the minimum rental period, can I still book?
- I would like to rent certain objects that are not listed in the finca's equipment. Will these be provided by the landlord (e.g. hoover, table tennis table, etc.)?
- Can I view my finca before booking?
- I would like to take my dog with me, what does on request mean?
- Why can't certain travel periods be selected even though they are free?
- In the booking plan of my desired finca, my arrival date does not appear to be occupied, yet I cannot select the desired date. What is the reason for this?
- My desired finca is not yet bookable for next year, when will the calendars open?