If you are already interested in a finca holiday for next year but cannot yet find your dates on the booking calendar, we must unfortunately ask you for a little patience. The seasonal prices are prescribed by the landlords and sent to us individually each year. Normally we have received all prices towards the end of the year, otherwise you are welcome to write us an email or contact us by phone.
Articles in this section
- How can I make a booking?
- I received my partial refund after the cancellation but the service fee was withheld. What is the reason for this?
- Which customer information is relevant for the booking?
- I can't or don't want to meet the minimum rental period, can I still book?
- I would like to rent certain objects that are not listed in the finca's equipment. Will these be provided by the landlord (e.g. hoover, table tennis table, etc.)?
- Can I view my finca before booking?
- I would like to take my dog with me, what does on request mean?
- Why can't certain travel periods be selected even though they are free?
- In the booking plan of my desired finca, my arrival date does not appear to be occupied, yet I cannot select the desired date. What is the reason for this?
- My desired finca is not yet bookable for next year, when will the calendars open?