Unfortunately, we cannot change the minimum rental period, as this is set by the landlord. If seasonal offers allow a shorter minimum rental period, we will also advertise this on the website. However, it would be possible to book for the seven or five nights accordingly, then the landlord will also be happy to allow you a later check-in.
Articles in this section
- How can I make a booking?
- I received my partial refund after the cancellation but the service fee was withheld. What is the reason for this?
- Which customer information is relevant for the booking?
- I can't or don't want to meet the minimum rental period, can I still book?
- I would like to rent certain objects that are not listed in the finca's equipment. Will these be provided by the landlord (e.g. hoover, table tennis table, etc.)?
- Can I view my finca before booking?
- I would like to take my dog with me, what does on request mean?
- Why can't certain travel periods be selected even though they are free?
- In the booking plan of my desired finca, my arrival date does not appear to be occupied, yet I cannot select the desired date. What is the reason for this?
- My desired finca is not yet bookable for next year, when will the calendars open?