As your finca holiday is an individual trip, the general terms and conditions from your contract apply in principle. This means that you are not legally entitled to a free cancellation. For further information, we would like to refer you to the following website:
Articles in this section
- What happens to my car hire booking?
- If I am unable to attend my holiday, does the travel cancellation insurance booked through Fincallorca expire or does it remain in force?
- I have taken out travel insurance through Fincallorca, does this cover me in the light of the Coronavirus?
- A travel group member is at risk/I am worried about contracting the coronavirus/A travel group member has fallen ill.
- Can I cancel my individual trip free of charge?