As a rule, travel insurance only applies if one of the fellow travellers falls ill with the coronavirus. Force majeure (travel ban) is not covered here. If in doubt, contact your insurance company to clarify any open questions.
Articles in this section
- What can I expect from a travel voucher?
- What happens to my car hire booking?
- If I am unable to attend my holiday, does the travel cancellation insurance booked through Fincallorca expire or does it remain in force?
- I have taken out travel insurance through Fincallorca, does this cover me in the light of the Coronavirus?
- Can I cancel my individual trip free of charge?