Since the travel insurance is bound to a specific property, it expires if the holiday cannot be undertaken, because the insurance cover already existed from the moment of booking. If a new travel date has already been set and you want to change the booking, the RRV is valid for the new travel date.
Articles in this section
- What happens to my car hire booking?
- If I am unable to attend my holiday, does the travel cancellation insurance booked through Fincallorca expire or does it remain in force?
- I have taken out travel insurance through Fincallorca, does this cover me in the light of the Coronavirus?
- A travel group member is at risk/I am worried about contracting the coronavirus/A travel group member has fallen ill.
- Can I cancel my individual trip free of charge?