Who will look after me on-site in case of problems?

Should there ever be any problems on-site concerning the house you have moved into or even beyond (e.g. a medical emergency or similar), please always contact the local contact person. You will find the contact details for this on page 2 of your travel information under "Contacting and handing over the keys".
The contact person can then take immediate remedial action and rectify any deficiencies. Of course, you can also contact us at any time; we will then forward your request to the contact person. Please understand that our teams are located in Germany, so the contact person is the first person who can give you immediate assistance on-site.

Was this article helpful?
0 out of 0 found this helpful