You can cancel your booking under the agreed cancellation conditions. Insofar as the owner can provide the service, a cancellation can only be made at the conditions stated. A free cancellation or rebooking is not possible in this case. Should a tour participant fall ill with the virus and you have taken out travel cancellation insurance at the time of booking, this may come into effect. Please contact your travel cancellation insurance for further information.
Articles in this section
- What can I expect from a travel voucher?
- What happens to my car hire booking?
- If I am unable to attend my holiday, does the travel cancellation insurance booked through Fincallorca expire or does it remain in force?
- I have taken out travel insurance through Fincallorca, does this cover me in the light of the Coronavirus?
- A travel group member is at risk/I am worried about contracting the coronavirus/A travel group member has fallen ill.
- Can I cancel my individual trip free of charge?