A travel voucher will only be issued by the owner if the accommodation cannot be offered due to COVID-19. The travel voucher is issued in the equivalent amount of the payment already made and can be used for a booking in the same finca until the end of 2021 and is valid for traveling during 2021 or 2022. It can be used for one or more bookings. The conditions exclusively apply to vouchers issued due to the coronavirus crisis.
Articles in this section
- What can I expect from a travel voucher?
- What happens to my car hire booking?
- If I am unable to attend my holiday, does the travel cancellation insurance booked through Fincallorca expire or does it remain in force?
- I have taken out travel insurance through Fincallorca, does this cover me in the light of the Coronavirus?
- A travel group member is at risk/I am worried about contracting the coronavirus/A travel group member has fallen ill.
- Can I cancel my individual trip free of charge?